Re: GG's signature?

Sigmund,

I believe I've read in a couple of places (the specifics of which escape me
now) that Gould only wrote one 'n' into his signature because if he tried
to sign his name with the double 'n', he would lose control and wind up
with three of them, or something like that.  I think that's how the story
goes.  I guess he thought that too few n's was more 'perfect' than too
many...?