Re: GG:ABC's of genius

Hi Joseph and everyone,

>Was
>he enrolled in kindergarten? (I admit I know nothing about the Canadian
>preschool educational system.) I would assume he was under the careful
>tutelage of his mother Florence.

I don't know much about the Canadian educational system either, but I know that
GG's first schooling was his horrible experiences at Williamson Road Public
School.  From all the books I've read, I assumed he started in 1st grade.

>We all know of GG's natural gifts, but what about those early and terribly
>crucial formative experiences?

I'm guessing that his early schooling didn't have much impact on his education
or intelligence, but the social problems he experienced there probably led to
his love for solitude.

Interesting thread.  Any other ideas?

-David