Illogical board

Hi Minors,
     The logic board on my computer is burned out (suddenly I'm wishing the
Apple had been stolen in the burglary...) so until it is fixed next Monday
I will be able to get to my messages only occasionally at the office.

Don't auto-reply to this address, it isn't really me.

I find the entire subject of the AM Bach notebook fascinating, I had always
assumed (erroneously, I now see) that it was a series of exercises from JS
for Anna. The idea that it was a sort of guestbook is much more appealing.
The name itself calls to mind Gould's "Little Bach Book," a project that
was not half so appealing. I've never been a fan of the 'best of' types of
records, if I want a best of anything I'll create it myself.

Anyway, just wanted to check in to let people know that I am not
intentionally ignoring anyone. Tim, I'll get back to you about the ASCII
data; Robert, you get a reprieve from writing. :-) Best wishes to all.

Regards,
Kristen