Re: Kazdin Book

For those in the New York metropolitan area, Lincoln Center Library has copies
of both Kazdin and Cott.  You can do your own Xeroxing.
Subject: Kazdin Book
From:    kimmoor@mindspring.com (Kristen Immoor) at Internet
Date:    6/4/97  6:42 PM

        Just to let you know, the Xeroxed Kazdin book is now on its way to
a new home. I really did take the first eMail I got, and rest assured it
contained a fair amount of pleading, too. :-)
        Now, everyone pick up the phone, call A Common Reader and order the
reprint of the J. Cott _Conversations With GG_ book so we can send the
message that there's still a Gould market out there!

Best wishes,
Kristen

"I have several titles for diseases which I am expecting to use in later
life and have not yet had occasion to make use of. I always find that a
good disease title will impress your average concert manager to no end."

                                                              -- Glenn Gould