RE: italian concerto?

Dear K. Berry,

The recording of the Italian Concerto in the GGEdition album
is the one shown in *On the Record*.

As for the other recording of the Italian Concerto, recorded in August 1981:
I hear on the CBS Artist Contract Card, there is a handwritten note that
the release of the recording was rejected by GG himself.
However, when I mentioned it to Bruno Monsaingeon, he told me it was not
the case (i.e. GG did not reject it to be released).  Bruno said the new recording
was a wonderful recording which was totally different (in interpretation)
from the old one.

Regards,

Junichi, Tokyo