Kristen's post

Dear All,

Kristen's post made me feel that the world is an even greedier and tougher
and scarier place than I already thought it to be, but I wonder if we can
do something to try and restore our own -- and her -- faith in humanity.

Maybe I'm too late, maybe some kind soul has already done this or something
similar, but I wondered if we could jointly, as a group, write to the
Symposium organisers to try and get her tapes replaced without cost (or
perhaps we could cover the cost?). Someone from amongst the organisers
*must* have taped the proceedings and be willing to respond to such a
dismal occurence by dubbing another set?

What do you all think?

Feeling like we ought to do something.....

Best,  Alun

The  P H O E N I X  P A R T N E R S H I P  --  Alun Severn & Terry Potter
public and voluntary sector research,  development and project management
ALUN SEVERN                             1 Chestnut Road  Oldbury  B68 0AX
                                                   Tel/Fax: 0121 421 5852
                                            email: alun@ukiah.demon.co.uk
An age is always a farrago of different ages.  Whole parts of it are
unleavened and undercooked; it contains the husks of old forces, and
the seeds of new ones.                              - Alfred Doblin, 1924