GG: Common Reader Catalogue

Dear all,

	Just an addition to kb's helpful note: The Common Reader Catalogue
also offers Gould's Solitude Trilogy.  It too is probably on the pricey
side (about $35, not counting shipping as I recall), but I don't know of
cheaper sources of supply.

	THere's also a pretty good deal on The New Grove Dictionary of
Music: $100 off its list price of $550, and shipping for all 20 volumes is
only $9.95 (or at least it was when I ordered last April, back when it
only cost $400).

All the best,

Robert Kunath