GG: Cott's Conversations with GG reprinted

Got a catalog from The Common Reader today and it appears they are
reprinting Jonathan Cott's Conversations with Glenn Gould.  It's a bit
pricey, $21.95 + $5 shipping for 176 pages (hardcover), but hey, I've
been looking for this at used bookstores (physically and electronically)
for years, so I was happy :-).  This edition has Nancy Canning's
discography as an appendix.  They claim it will ship on June 6.

Phone number is 1-800-832-7323.  Item #84 from the May 1997 catalog.
Oh yes, and I am not connected with them.

Happy reading,
kb@cs.umb.edu