The Crowd

     Dear Mark of the Seevern household,

         You ask where I stand in relation to the crowd.  I see this as a
means of turning a musical debate into one of elitism or some foolishness
like that.  This is a matter of music, and I've discussed "to sickness"
why I said what I originally said about Rachmaninoff's music.  It has got
nothing to do with disdaining it just because it is popular, as you, and
umpteen other people have tried to imply.  And, Mark, I have heard the
Vespers.
       Please don't respond to this message as I have unsubscribed to
f_minor due to the inane responce I got to that original post.  I can
enjoy GG on my own.