Re: Rachmaninoff?

     Are you by any chance related to that MGamber person who thought so
highly of this list about two weeks ago?  The grammar that you use and
your intellectual posturing reminds me somewhat of him.
If so, please stop these really bad posts.  If not, keep working on the
old c# Prelude and all those wonderful Etudes-Tableaux.  This is my last
post on Rachmaninoff.   Thank you.