GG: Death to the Rach. Thread. Please!

Dear F-minors

   Regardless of any of our personal feelings regarding Rachmaninoff, it's clear
that this thread has had little or nothing to do with Gould.  Since discussing
Gould is the stated purpose of this group, topics without Gouldian relevence, no
matter how interesting, BELONG ELSEWHERE. PERIOD.  To suggest that members of
this group "identify so completely with Gould that you take on his opinions an d
prejudices is rather pathetic and bordering on the pathological" is not only
insulting and unjustified, but also untrue.  Please let this thread die before
this group completely degenerates and loses its focus. Starting NOW! Flame me
privately if you have a problem with this.

ObGlenn:  Do you think tha

Paul Fawcett                            .***.   .***.           .***.
Department of Genetics                * | | | * | | | *       * | | | *
University of Georgia               * | | | *   * | | | *   * | | | *
fawcett@bscr.uga.edu                '***'           '***'   '***'