Subject: GG: New list for Rach, please
Author:  Mary Jo Watts <mwatts@rci.rutgers.edu> at internet
Date:    5/7/97 4:50 PM

I'd like to suggest that those of you who are interested in the Rach.
thread to go ahead and please start a new mailing list.  *This* list is
to discuss Glenn Gould and his ideas and related tangents. The latest
threads, interesting though they may be, are generating too much off
topic traffic.

So for the energetic soul who has an academic email account and faculty
status plus the two extra hours a day it takes to maintain a majordomo
list (for free), I suggest you get in touch with your systems folks as
most universities have mailing list capabilities.  Also many commercial
servers out there will host the list.  Some WWW searches should yield
the needed info and I'd be happy to give advice off the list at my
private e-mail.  Advice on keeping the list on topic and putting out
flames is available at the low price of 59.95 US$ ! ;-).

Mary Jo Watts,
listowner, f_minor
mwatts@rci.rutgers.edu