Re: Rachmaninoff?

Greg (not me) said:

>     I can't stand Rachmaninoff and I never could.  IMHO, Rachmaninoff is
>a crowd-pleaser who was born about 50 years too late.

I just want to add: YEEESSSS!

Best,  Alun

The  P H O E N I X  P A R T N E R S H I P
public and voluntary sector research, development and project management
Alun Severn & Terry Potter                                    ALUN SEVERN
                                        1 Chestnut Road  Oldbury  B68 0AX
                                                   Tel/Fax: 0121 421 5852
                                            email: alun@ukiah.demon.co.uk
An age is always a farrago of different ages.  Whole parts of it are
unleavened and undercooked; it contains the husks of old forces, and
the seeds of new ones.                              - Alfred Doblin, 1924