Rach is good and so is Glenn

On Mon, 5 May 1997, Kristen Immoor wrote:

> Mary Jo said:
> >Hate to be the eternal grump but could we steer these fascinating
> >conversations towards Glenn Gould?  I'm really enjoying the threads
> >especially since they touch upon many of GG's ideas/opinions but please
> >make the connection to GG a bit more explicit.
>
> Hear hear!! All this flood mail about Rachmaninoff is driving me nuts. I
> wish I had a filter.

oooh, c'mon! Glenn Gould Schlenn Schmould :) :). I don't know how the Rach
thing got started... I just was talking about my storytelling idea and
then things stemmed from that. What do YOU want to talk about? There has
to be some interesting/deep conversation we can stir up about Glenn
Gould... let's see here... hmm....

any suggestions for Glenn Gould cd's I must have?

who here plays piano? I imagine quite a few of you must... Bach is just a
pleasure to play

			-Jon

p.s. let's start a Rach mailing list!! who's up for it? personally, I
think talking about music in general is far more interesting than
confining yourself to one piano player.