GG: New FAQ

I've been saying for the better part of a year that I was going to
update the GG FAQ on the f_minor site (some of you may be familiar with
my first attempts on Paul Fawcett's site.) But now I really mean it.
('Yeah, sure!' I hear so many of you groan.)

I thought I'd start by posing the most obvious questions to the list and
inviting responses and additions.  It would be great for those of you
who have expertise/interests in a particular field to answer the
questions you can. Ex. people with recording experience could write a
little message about GG's/Kazdin's influence on recording and say your
take on a couple of recordings. Musicians could talk about his
technique.  Somebody who's writing a thesis about his writings could say
a paragraph or two about their importance... Someone with a terrific
sense of humor could talk about his personae...  I think it could be a
great resource.  Credit to all who join the game.  Posting to the
f_minor site ASAP.

Here go the questions off the top of my head:

Basic Stats
	Birth/Death Gold/Gould
Was he married?
What is the Sony Glenn Gould Edition?
How can one collect Gould recordings without going bankrupt?
What is the Solitude Trilogy? How can I get a copy?
When were his first broadcasts for the CBC?
What other programs did GG do for the radio?
Why did he stop touring/playing live?
Why did GG like the recording studio so much?
What's unique about Gould's studio recordings?
What piano did he prefer?
Where are his pianos now?
Why did he sit so low at the piano?
What is unique about GG's playing?
What techniques did GG use to lean difficult pieces?
Why did he hum so loud when he played?
Why did he soak his wrists in hot water?
Who were his favorite composers?
Who were his least favorite composers?
Who were his favorite singers?
What were his favorite pieces to play?
What were some of his least favorite compositions?
What did other musicians think of him?
	Yehudi Menuhin, Karajan, Bernstein, etc.
Did Gould write any books or articles?
What books/films etc. feature GG as a character?
What books have been written about GG?
What books feature chapters about GG?
Who are Theodore Slutz, Miron Chanti, Herbert Von Hochmeister, et al?

ETC, ETC suggestions welcome.

-Mary Jo