Early Music - Naxos

Alun, in addition to the Byrd on Naxos, I also have Christopher Tye
(Missa Euge bone, Peccavimus and Omnes Gentes) with William Mundy
(Kyrie and Magnificat). Oxford Camerata (same group as the Byrd)
performs. This is Naxos 8.550937. For those in the United States,
Naxos used to accept credit card orders at 1-800-75-NAXOS. I haven't
ordered anything recently so I don't know if this is still valid.

There is much lovely music if you want to move back in time - my
favorite Josquin des Prez and also Hildergarde of Bingen. I have 2
recordings by Anonymous 4 that I like also.

Best

Bob Williams prospero@netins.net