Brandenbergers

Many thanks for the advice. I'm filing them all and plan to review
them again when all results are in. It would be amusing and not very
surprising if there were no consensus.

James asked about the movie. How good it was and if it were only the
music that was important. IMO, there was very litlle music but what
there was made an impact. There was little original music. Most of
the music was Bach although the first piece of music sounded like
Mozart(?)

I can't be fair about Vonnegut. It was a successful version of a
(technically) difficult book but I always find V a very obvious
author who might have been a better writer if he had been less
clever. Acting, directing and photography were good and, although I
dislike war movies, I was able to tolerate this aspect and the movie kept my
attention. It was, I'd say, a little better than half as good as some
of the movies I like a lot so, if you have time for it, you'll enjoy
it.

Best and thanks,

Bob prospero@netins.net