Re: greetings fellow gouldians

At 6:44 PM 4/30/97, james langager wrote:
>dear f_minor people,
[snip]
>Jon, f_minor people. f_minor people, this is Jon.

Jon! Where the devil have you been? I thought you'd never get here. *Whew*
ok people, Jon's here... we can start the *real* fun now!

(Nice to meet you Jon, welcome to the neighborhood! Your complimentary
fruit basket is on the way;-)

Best regards,
Kristen

"It is not just Gould's playing but the fact that he stopped playing,
turned his back on the world, that fascinated Bernhard. It didn't matter
that this example was partly a myth, or that the actual Gould quite cannily
orchestrated his public image and record sales. ...Bernhard didn't need
Glenn Gould, he needed the "idea of Glenn Gould" -- the "thought vehicle"
with which he could spin out his own literary variation..."

--Mark Anderson