GG: Toronto

My sincere (!) apologies in advance to Mr. Gamber; I fear this post will
not be a discussion of "Glenn's work process, his theories on
interpretation and advancement " yadda yadda yadda (any Seinfeld fans?).
Only a simple quest for some ideas.

I don't know if I have posted to this list before; I'm, at heart, a
lurker. I also feel I'm not sufficiently versed in Gould to contribute
much of value, yet (I've not read all the books <yet>, and I haven't
listened to GG more than a few hundred times <yet>).

I am a programmer/analyst in Princeton, NJ; has anyone found, as I have,
that GG playing Bach is quite helpful when doing analytic tasks, such as
programming or mathematics? or even creative tasks, like design/desktop
publishing? It's not as simple as "you like the music, so of course it
helps". There is plenty of music I like as much as GG (blasphemer); but
not all of it helps in this work.

The real reason for my post: I will be in Toronto, ostensibly for some
Yankee/Blue Jay games, in July; I've been there twice before, but never
with any time (or any ideas) for things Gould to do. So, what is a must
do or must see?? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Erich Schmidt