GG: Re: Bored people.

Matthew,

I agree with your sentiment regarding invasions of privacy not aligned
with the analysis of the importance of GG's work.

However, making generalized comments about the group based on your
interpretations of the intents/lifestyles of a few is boorish inanity.

If you intended to stir the hill and watch the reaction, I will be at
least one ant willing to run around in hysterical excitement over the
invasion... I assure you, I am not bored with my life.  Becoming
intimately involved with Gould's Bach never fails to excite.

-John R Morgan Jr

"For I have danced amid the clouds,
and touched the Face of God..."