[no subject]

Dear F-minors,

I have been victim to many subjective takes on my charater similar to the
one I posted.  A desire set in to find out how others would defend
themselves such quick-trigger, unprovoked comments.  I was curious to find
out the quality, quantity, and position of the rebuttles that I was
destined to recieve.

I understand my status is jeopordized and I apologize for including
members in the experiment.

Mary Jo has set up a fine network to pursue interests and I have enjoyed
the research and the insightful comments from the group.

Of course Kazdin was unqualified to make such judgements since he was only
on one side of Glenn's life and saw little of it.  Of course he tried to
explain on a psychological level why Glenn didn't want to be his "best
buddy".  He seems a idiot.  I probably wouldn't want to be his friend
either.

Of course Glenn didn't eat dog.

He ate scrambled unfertized chicken embryos.

M. Gamber

P.S. You people gave me plenty of laughs.  The idea was quite perverted to
concieve.