Re: More alternatives....

    Ute Lemper sings Kurt Weill, vol. 1.  Over the years I've tried various

The only Weill recording I've heard is Marianne Faithfull's (because I
like M.F. a lot), 20th Century Blues.  I like it a lot.  I also saw the
show live; she was fairly low-energy though, probably because it was a
Sunday afternoon.  She's always struck me as a midnight sort of a person :-).

ObGG: her sole accompanist was a pianist, Paul Trueblood.  Very
enjoyable.  No notable resemblance (to my ears) to Gould :-).