Re: GG: Images

Alun Severn wrote:

> The whole thing slips inside a pretty ordinary clear plastic wallet.
> Frankly, given that it has a "special collector's item" sticker on it,
>I thought it was pretty much a rip-off, and Sony went down another
>notch in my estimation.
> Anybody out there really *like* Images?

                ------------------------------------
Hi Alun
I went out today to see what GG was in stock at my local HMV and, in
particular, to see the Images collection (but determined to take your
advice and resist spending my money on it).
I bought it; and to tell you the truth I'm glad I did (but, obviously a
greater proportion is new to me than would have been to you). In fact,
I intend to buy a few more to give to potential converts as it strikes
me as an excellent sampler.
By the way, being pretty shortsighted myself I know exactly what you
mean about not being able to hear with glasses off!
Regards Eric