Re: GG: Scarlatti

>Alun,
>
>It may be in your letter (and I apologize if it is), but after two
>readings I cannot find it. *Who* is playing the Sonatas?????

Sorry. I think in my enthusiasm I missed that bit:

Mikhail Pletnev
Virgin Classics
VCD 5 45123 2
2 x CDs

- Alun

ALUN SEVERN        *  Snailmail              1 Chestnut Rd  Oldbury
                                        W.Midlands  B68 0AX England
                   *  Tel                      + 44 (0)121 422 9509
                   *  Fax                      + 44 (0)121 643 0661
                   *  Email                  alun@ukiah.demon.co.uk
"Moral passion without entertainment is propaganda, and
                entertainment without moral passion is television."
                                                   - Rita Mae Brown