Re: GG Eaton Auditorium

Hi, Junichi:

The Kazdin book contains some good details on recordings
made at the Eaton Auditorium.  It's a bit vague on exactly
when the structure was finally demolished;  the process
seems to have happened in stages.

I have seen some recording credits for Eaton dating from
1980, but I've not seen any for 1981.  My impression is
that the structure had been complelely torn down by that
point.

Perhaps our pal Gilles in Ottawa has some archival data
on this.  Or, perhaps someone at Sony has access to session
logs from the Italian Concerto sessions held in '81.

jh