GG: Cloning the chair.

No one is really expecting to find a reproduction of the chair useful
in any way, right?  I mean this thing was an extension of Gould
himself.  I don't see how it was possible for such a tall man to
balance himself in such a tiny thing, let alone on 2 spindly little
adjustable feet.

I'm afraid if anyone tried to sit in such a thing, it would crash
right from under them.

Besides,  someone did try to recreate it for Gould when the first one
looked too worn.  He would have no part of it.  It just didn't "swing"
the way he wanted it too.

No, I just won't go along with this.  After all that chair was such a
saint to have balanced GG for so long! ;-)

Lori Lalonde