Re: Glenn Gould

    their curiousity sated regarding contents of the forthcoming ART OF FUGUE.

It seems they included almost everything -- just missing Contrapuncti 4
and 6 on the harpsipiano done for some TV program.  Yay!

    >This disc along with two other discs will complete the Sony GG Edition; all
    >three are released on March 03.

will ``complete''?  What about all the other pieces done for TV/radio
that aren't available on any CD, or only on impossible-to-find bootlegs?
E.g., the cantata BWV 54, the St. Anne fugue (BWV 552), etc.  Or has
Sony included them already somewhere?

What about GG's non-solitude radio programs (Stokowski, Casals, ...)?
I'd love to be able to get those.  Perhaps they are controlled by the CBC.

Don't mean to be a pest.  Just wondering.