Re: Scriabin sonata no 3

On Mon, 3 Feb 1997, Leon A. Le Leu wrote:

> I understand that Gould recorded the above sonata.  Does anyone have
> information about the recording details.

In "The Glenn Gould Legacy vol.4" set (released 1986) it says for the
Scriabin third sonata: (Produced by Andrew Kazdin; remixed by Andrew
Kazdin with Ray Moore, engineer; recorded at 30th Street Studio, New York
City, 1968.)

> Did GG ever record any Rachmaninoff - in particular the sonata No. 2?

Nope.

Bradley Lehman, bpl@umich.edu       http://www-personal.umich.edu/~bpl/
"It doesn't really matter if the color's exactly right
   if the picture feels right when you finish the print." - G. O'K.