[no subject]

Also, while not recorded during his lifetime that I know of(the manuscript
only serviced in the 1970s), there are at least two recordings of the 18
Canons and Variations on the Aria Ground from the Goldberg Variations.
Wonder what Gould would have done with those?  I like the Sony/CBS one
from the Marlboro Festival the best with Serkin playing the aria and then
various groups of woodwinds and strings playing each of the variations.

Best,

Keith Weston
WUNC-FM
Chapel Hill, NC USA
Your NPR Station 91.5 mHz

| I have heard the mermaids singing  |   Keith Weston, WUNC Radio, 91.5 FM  |
| each to each; I do not think they  0    "Your NPR Station"  919-966-5454  |
| will sing to me -- T.S. Eliot      |       http://www.io.com/~jkweston    |