Four books containing chapters or interviews with GG

I suggest the following books because they were not written solely about
GG, unlike so much of the material we have been quoting:
1) _Great Pianists Speak for Themselves_ by Elyse Mach (published before
1982), with an introduction by Sir Georg Solti, which gives the book
greater stature, I think. It contains the original (3 hr.) interview from
which excerpts were taken other authors subsequently.
2) _Virtuoso_ by Harvey Sachs (publ. before 1982), contains a chapter
(pp. 176-196) full of insight, plus a few famous photographs and an
original drawn portrait.
3) _For the Love of Music-Interviews with Ulla Colgrass_ (publ. after 1982).
  It contains some candid questions and answers (GG's) covering some widely
  divergent subjects. Very interesting reading.
4) _The House of Music-Art In An Era of Institutions_ by Samuel Lipman
(publ. after 1982). Lipman is a highly qualified musician and critic.
   (pp.79-95), A critique of GG's repertory and interpretation. Not
quoted elsewhere, and very interesting ideas.

I hope the group will pursue this material, as I think it very profitable
reading and engrossing, too.