GG: Handel

Folks,

I was looking today at a disc in the Sony GG edition: Handel piano sonatas,
plus a couple of mono WTK fillers (the latter presumably from radio or tv
performances?). The Handel is on harpsichord. I'm sure yo've talked this to
death, but indulge me: views please on this recording. It's only 10 UK
pounds, I know, but I do so hate Sony's profiteering -- it's barely 54
minutes duration, four sonatas and a couple of WTK preludes/fugues which I
already have.

I'd swallow my principles however if the h'chord performance of the GFH
sonatas is *really* -- **really** -- worth having. Help, as ever,
appreciated.

Later,  Alun Severn

ALUN SEVERN     * snailmail:             1 Chestnut Rd  Oldbury
                                         West Midlands  B68 0AX
                                                        England
                * voice:                          0121 422 9509
                * email:                 alun@ukiah.demon.co.uk
"...[it is] my sober conviction that no piano need feel
      duty-bound to always sound like a piano."   - Glenn Gould