Re: Sibelius multi-microphone recording

>This is not really from an audiophile's point of view, but from a past
>student of sonology (basically the theory of music recording and
>technology).  There is a huge problem with this sort of multiple microphone
>technique due to the basic physics of sound.  When any two, or more, sound
>sources interfere with each other...
[snip]

Ahhh, now THAT'S what I was looking for! Thanks for the quick lesson on the paths of sound in the multiple mic scenario.
Regards, Kristen.

"I've never had to work very hard convincing myself of a hereafter. After all, don't you think it seems infinitely more plausible than its opposite... oblivion?"   -Glenn Gould