Re: GG: Bunin

Alun,
I apologize to you for my late post to this subject.

Stanislav Bunin is
the winner of
	:Concours International de Piano
		et Violin Marquerite Long-Jacques Thibaud in 1983
	:11th International F.Chopin Piano Competition in 1985.

He is the groundson of G.Neygaus(he is the teacher of S.Richer
						and E.Gilels),
	the son of S.Neygaus(he is the teacher of R.Lupu),
and maybe lives in Germany, now.
He recorded some tunes of Chopin at the Deutche Grammophon.
And I think he also recorded Chopin concerto No.2 op.21 at EMI.
But I don't know these CD numbers, sorry.
You can know a little more about him at either of URL.

	http://www.asahi.co.jp/symphony/yoyaku-96.02/bunin2E.html
	http://www.asahi.co.jp/symphony/yoyaku-96.01/buninE.html

Thanks.

Taku Fujita