GG: Bunin

Friends,

Does anyone know anything about Stanislav Bunin? I just picked up an EMI
compilation CD of him playing Ital. Conc., one Partita, one Eng Suite, a
number of Kempf transcriptions. Actually rather good -- the Ital. Conc
especially. Rather fast and light sound, little sustain, a good tone.
Interesting.

- Alun

Alun Severn    snailmail:     1 Chestnut Rd  Oldbury
                              West Midlands  B68 0AX   England
                voice:        0121 422 9509
                email:        alun@ukiah.demon.co.uk
"...[it is] my sober conviction that no piano need feel
    duty-bound to always sound like a piano."   - Glenn Gould