Re: GG:How do you do?

     Well, thanks for this post.  It's nice to have you.  I'm
     sure we all share your feelings about Mr. Gould's records.

     Mark Williamson

Subject: GG:How do you do?
Author:  Taku Fujita <g650330@komaba.ecc.u-tokyo.ac.jp> at internet
Date:    1/15/97 2:34 PM

Hello, how do you do?
This is Taku from Japan.
I'm very beginner of this mailing list,
and I firstly use mailing list, too.
Now, I introduce myself to you, briefly.

I heard Goldberg variation by Gould's play
when I was 15 years old, that is to say, 14 years ago.
Since then, I have been a fan of Glenn Gould.

I like every his performance,
especially, Berg Sonata No.1, The Art of Fugue
(both piano version and organ version),
La Valse, Beethoven Piano concerto No.1,2,
Brahms's Intermezzo, recently.
Nothing to say, his Bach.

I'm looking forward to seeing your mail.
And lastly, I say thanks to Mary for this mailing list open.

Thanks and Regards.

Taku