Subject: C.B.C.piano-chickering
Author:  apollo@toronto.planeteer.com at internet
Date:    1/15/97 12:59 AM

I've been to C.B.C. (Glenn Gould) studio here in Toronto and a few times
I had the opportunity(when nobody was looking) to play on his piano. If
I'm not mistaken it was his Chickering.  The touch was quite surprising
compared to my own piano.  I felt that Glenn's piano had a quite light
touch(or maybe it is because I think mine is too heavy). But does
anybody know what kind of weight or sound Glenn looked for when playing
a piano?

                     R.R.