Gould (Gouldmania) database

I agree quite heartily with Mary Jo's posting today.
Database construction is a fringe topic here at best.

On the other hand, frank@clark.net's suggestion that everyone should
contribute data is very agreeable.

How to get that important data into a cohesive form would be an
acceptable topic for this list, IMHO, but of course, better by email
between interested parties. This is certainly not a primer forum on
computer file types, etc.

Thanks again to everyone on the list for many months of insightful and
entertaining diatribe, and especially THANKS to Amy Kimura for sending me
the Bruno M. videos two days ago, which I hadn't seen.

'Nuther lurker...
Harold Sinclair
morelife@stealth.net