GG Re: Database details -- general

What happens when you save the file as a generic file in Word
Perfect? That should be a straight ASCII file and should not add the
extra lines you talk about.

BTW, the characters after 120 are also known as the set of extended
ASCII characters and contain accented characters such as ü (Alt-129).

Kris Shapar

> From:          frank@clark.net
> Date:          Mon, 13 Jan 1997 18:24:05 -0500 (EST)
> To:            f-minor <f_minor@email.rutgers.edu>
> Subject:       Re: Database details -- general
<snip>

> I should tell you that the first few characters tell your computer NOT to
> haul it up as a WordPerfect text, so you can't go in an edit it that way.

<snip>