GG- Re: Re: GG: Kunst ist tot?

If I've traced the citations properly, Alun Severn quotes Harry Collier as
asking:

>And if no one really wants it, what's the point of
>keeping it on the market? But if plenty of people want it, capitalism will
>make sure it's on the market!
>
>What would you substitute? A committee of experts that decides what people
>are, and are not, to be offered?

I just wanted to point out that a committee of experts that decides what
people are, and are not, to be offered is the system under which we
currently operate. The subjects on which the committees purport to be
experts are marketing, quality and the desires of the public.

regards, Josh Randall

smtp://joshr@glyff.com
http://world.std.com/~joshr/
icbm://42.32.33.N/70.53.08.W