Re: GG: Charles Rosen's Goldbergs

AT the TImes Square NY Virgin MegaStore I will buy my 3rd copy of the
GVar. by Rosen tomorrow. Can never have enough of a good thing.

GG was a romanticist?
 OK.

Andras Schiff's feel more so.
Any thoughts?

to all---

happy JSB of any kind.

btw world:  Maria Tipo's Partitas are superb.

alan@amanda.dorsai.org       ...............   New York City

" There is no cure for birth or death save to enjoy the interval."
     George Santayana, American poet, philospher.