Re: GG: Piano Woes

Lori said:

>I wonder.  Is the piano used to record the 2 and 3 part Inventions the
>same as that used to record the French Suites?  Was it CD 318 after
>its unfortunate accident?

*What* unfortunate accident?

>And to Mary Jo, I really like the Harpsipiano recordings.  I find the
>instrument gives a much richer sound to the music.

Could someone elaborate on these "harpsipiano" recordings? What are the and
what was the instrument?

Thanks,  Alun Severn

 Alun Severn     snailmail   1 Chestnut Rd  Oldbury
                             West Midlands  B68 0AX   England
                 voice       0121 422 9509
                 email       alun@ukiah.demon.co.uk
"...[it is] my sober conviction that no piano need feel
    duty-bound to always sound like a piano."   - Glenn Gould