GG: Member links

All:

I've *finally* put up a "member links" page on the f_minor site and so
I implore all of you to send (in some cases resend <blush>) me your
homepage URLS with the certain knowledge that they will be posted
promptly.  This is a great way for us to get to know more about each
other.

I've no opposition to posting the URLS of your businesses either on
the same page but under a different heading.

So send me your name, your RL (real life) location, the title of your
page (if it has one) and your URLs to the usual address:

mwatts@rci.rutgers.edu

Please note in the header that the message contains a member URL.

Thanks,
Mary Jo