GG:Desperately seeking help with Sony GG Edition

     Greetings and Happy New Year from Hobart, Tasmania to all f_minor
     subscribers.

     I have just rejoined f_minor after about 6 months and look forward to
     some interesting discussions on the world of Glenn Gould.

     But first, a plea for help!!

     Over the last few years I have gradually pieced together the Sony Glenn
     Gould Edition and happily own all of the CD's (including a few
     duplicates, most of which I have given away).  So my collection is
     complete - with the single exception of the slipcase for Volume 5.

     Now I know that this does not diminish my enjoyment of the recordings
     themselves, but its a little like missing a hubcup your Porsche - it
     kind of grates every time you see it.

     Short of buying the box set of Volume 5 (and duplicating all the CD's)
     can anyone out there help me with information on how I might be able to
     get the slipcase separately.  I guess I am hoping that someone has a
     spare (perhaps a CD retailer who has broken up Vol 5 for separate sale).

     I am prepared to pay a reasonable price.  I have contacted Sony Music
     Australia as well as just about every Classical CD shop in Australia but
     they have unable to help.

     Finally, does anyone know whether there will be a Vol 8, 9 etc etc in
     the Sony GG Edition and does the compilation recently released by Sony
     in a cardboard cover contain recordings not included in the GG Edition.

     Regards to all

     Peter Merriman