Re: Live/radio rec.

   Richard Landau writes:
> (much more succesful than the NY collaboration with
> Bernstein that can be found on a pirate Italian CD)

   Wow, what's all this hub-bub about GG pirate cds? I am evidently living in
the wrong country! Envious, I ask the question: Am I the only person left who
doesn't own a GG bootleg? How many are there? I don't have copies of radio
broadcasts from Sweden, or a recording of the Brahms Concerto with Lennie
live, and I am pouting over it. :-(
   Will someone in one of the more culturally blessed countries of GG
bootlegs please start a mail order catalog for them? I'll buy! :-)