Re: Live/radio rec.

In message <199701060114.CAA00714@mailc.telia.com>, =?iso-8859-
1?q?J=F6rgen_Lundmark?= <"      Jorgen.Lundmark@sundsvall.mail.telia.com
"@telia.com> writes
>I agree completely with everyone that believs Gould at his best in the
>studio, away from non-controlable live music making.

What do people think about the live Brahms 1st Concerto which GG did
with the Baltimore Orchestra under someone called Adler? I have been
lent a tape of this recently and it`s quite something (much more
succesful than the NY collaboration with Bernstein that can be found on
a pirate Italian CD) but I`d like to have a date for this other one if
anyone knows it; also is it available on CD?
TIA
--
Richard Landau
richard@luthier.demon.co.uk