GG:New list homepage

Hi!

I'm in the process of reorganizing the f_minor WWW site so it's easier
to use, loads faster, and is easier to maintain, expand, and
re-design.  If you experience problems accessing the site over the
next couple of weeks, don't fret-- or as GG was fond of saying "Stay
tuned, we're fixing it."  If you notice any broken links, images you
can't access, etc. please don't hesitate to e-mail me at
mwatts@rci.rutgers.edu.

Point your browser to:
http://erebus.rutgers.edu/~mwatts/glenn/fminor.html

In the works:

I'll be adding more writings about GG especially from
listmembers (including radio works conceived for the BBC by Bruce
Charlton!)

A new GG FAQ-- which is long overdue.  Some of you may be familiar
with my first attempt that resides on Paul Fawcett's WWW site-- I
think it's time for an update of "32 Quick Questions about Glenn
Gould." If anyone out there would like to take up the gauntlet, e-mail
me privately and the project is yours ;-).

An FAQ for the list itself.

Any suggestions are welcome, especially if they're accompanied by an
offer to help out, particularly with content or HTML tagging.  (Alas,
I'm working on a deadline at work for two other academic WWW sites.
All f_minor activity is done in my increasingly rarer spare time.)

Once again if you have any questions regarding the list consult the
WWW site (which now contains unsubscribing info as well as expanded
majordomo commands) or e-mail me-- I'm always happy to help.

Happy New Year to all of you and thank you for a second great year of
f_minor!

-Mary Jo,
mwatts@rci.rutgers.edu
listowner, f_minor