Live/radio rec.

First of all I?d like to thank Mary Jo Watts for this great GG
discussion group. It?s fascinating how many different subjects Glenn
Gould?s music making and ideas can relate to.

As a fan I?m very much interested in finding as many recordings by Glenn
Gould as possible, preferably in repertoire that isn?t previously
represented in his discography. What strikes me as odd, is how
comparatively few live recordings that have been issued, especially
outside North America. It is also sad that Gould?s piano recitals is
underrepresented in these live recording issues. This is also true when
it comes to studio recordings for different national radio broadcasting
companies. I know of only the CBC recordings and the Swedish BIS-releas.

Does anyone on the f_minor list have any information concerning
recordings of Gould?s live/radio performances. I?ve been fortunate to be
able to check the Swedish radio archive. Has anyone done the same in for
example Britain, Germany and the Netherlands?

Best wishes,

Jörgen, Sundsvall/Sweden