RE: GG play from a few weeks back

    records looking for some way to get the David Young play, Glenn. No one seems

I got mine from this info from Bill Hay, via stephan@whoville.ucsd.edu:

   Call McClelland & Stewart at 1-800-399-6858.

It took about three-four weeks to arrive (I live in the USA), but it did come.

I started reading it and was immediately enthralled, but then realized
after the first couple of scenes that I really should be listening to
the music while reading it, so I forced myself to stop.  (I wasn't
anywhere near a music-making machine at the time ...)

I wish it would get performed again somewhere, but I think it would be
quite a production (in all senses) ... maybe we can convince the NLC
it's worthwhile :-).