Re: FW: GG: arrowroot biscuits

I live in New York City and I just bought, at the local grocery store, a 10
1/2 oz. box of National Arrowroot Biscuits with the Nabisco logo on it.

Kind of expensive ($3.19 U.S.).

"Baby's first cookie for over 100 years"

"In your baby's life, every first is important.  That's why discerning
mothers have chosen National Arrowroot Biscuit as their baby's first cookie
for over 100 years.

"Children love National Arrowroot Biscuit's lightly sweetened taste, and
mothers trust its wholesome goodness.  That's because National Arrowroot
Biscuit is baked with only the finest ingredients,    [etc.]

"Remember, children should be in an upright position and supervised while
eating."

Kind of tasty.

Mark Heesen