Re: GG: Image

   Joseph! So THAT's where you've been these last few days! :-) Obviously you
are gifted with a larger screen than I, alas I could get only to the elbow at
full window size. You've got me stumped on the photo source, I can't remember
his hair ever being that short, but, judging from the receding hairline and
possible indication of eyeglasses (this is kind of like a Rorschack test) I
would say we're looking at a mid-to-late 1970s Gould, before he grew those
wicked sideburns and started slouching like a beanbag doll. I can't place the
photographer, but the odds are good that if I guess Hunstein I won't be far
off. Now, enjoy my rendition of Gould *with* the wicked sideburns and
receding hairline.

            # #     #

Hope you had a good holiday!